“So much fun” 5 of 5 bubbles

Treetop Trek
Ranked #2 of 4 Fun & Games in Windermere
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come and try our exciting 35 treetop challenges, designed to make you swing, climb, balance and fly through the ancient oak woodland canopy. You'll be connected securely to our unique continuous safety cable which enables all ages and abilities from 5yrs upwards to join in the fun. To top it all off you will be able to race friends and family down our three parallel 250 metre zip wires taking in spectacular views of the fells and Lake Windermere. Perfect for Friends, Families, Celebrations, Groups, Parties, School, Youth & Corporate Events... the outdoors has never been this much fun!
Wigan, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“So much fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

great fun, myself and my 10 year old had never done anything like this before. will definitely do it again

1 Thank DCR1984

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
London
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Exhilarating treetop adventure but pricey and not staffed well enough”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Great fun and challenging for all. Very safe too but once you have set off from the tower and are on one of the two courses there aren't enough staff to help those that get stuck and are struggling. That and the prices are the only two issues i had.

My son aged 9 and I went on the blue two hour trek for £47 and 7 year old daughter and wife went on the 1 hr green trek for about £30

1 Thank Rob L
Croydon, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A great morning”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

We wizzed around rather quicker that we thought, great zip wire at the end. Nothing too challenging for my thrill seeking 8 year old daughter!

1 Thank Peterl1234
Selby, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun for one”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

My son did this while we watched from underneath. Great instruction prior to going up and encouraged to talk to fellow participants. Weather was pretty grim, heavy rain showers but still good fun for all taking part. Very taxing in places and for some of the adults pretty daunting even! For us finding cool activities that last that long (2hrs for £23) is getting harder now son is nearly 13 so we were happy he enjoyed it.

1 Thank Selbylass
Darlington, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fab, and also scary .....only for me !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014

We did the tree top trek, ages 39, very fit, me age 36 very unfit, girls age 7 & 5, was brilliant,
I would have backed out but couldn't let my daughters down, inside I was scared, I did struggle and have pulled muscles I didn't know I had, however, I'm so glad I did it, and my daughters were brilliant, they led the way and encouraged me as did several spectators lol staff were all fantastic, thank you x
we did it as a family, and will defo go again x

1 Thank 81Tom