This hotel is a must stay if your planning a trip to the lakes.
The staff are so professional and nothing is too much trouble, it's impeccably clean everywhere... True service with a smile.
It was my hen weekend... I wanted a relaxing weekend, good food and a lovely hotel...I got all that and more...I arrived with a friend on Friday evening and from then until we left the staff at Low Wood were amazing, polite, attentive and nothing was too much for any of us in the party, and always with a smile. The room I had was also impeccably clean and spacious and the beds are so comfy
I would especially like to thank the girls at your Spa, who went the extra mile to make this a special day not just for me but for all my guests. They were wonderful and every single one of us commented on how lovely, polite and professional the girls were and made us all very relaxed. It was exactly how I would have imagined it to be and more.
I would also like to personally thank, Jordan one of the many waiters for everything he did on Saturday evening. He was our waiter for the evening and he was so fantastic. He certainly made the evening special for us all and in all our opinions he is a asset to Low Wood. The food was excellent, the service faultless .
This is not just my opinion it was shared by all 14 of us in our party. I will certainly be visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a most spectacular location on the shores of Windermere, Low Wood Bay Resort & Spa offers luxurious 4-star accommodation and a range of resort leisure facilities to suit all ages and abilities. Blue Smoke is a contemporary dining experience that offers British produce cooked on our South American wood-fired grill, or dine in the more traditional Windermere Restaurant. Langdale Lounge and Bar also gives the opportunity to eat throughout the day with views over the lake. Relax in The Spa and pamper yourself with a range of treatments designed to restore and energise. Swimming pool, sauna, steam room, and an outdoor hot tub with unrivalled views over the lake. The fitness suite boasts state of the equipment, a dance studio, squash court and personalised trainers. For the adventurous, the Watersports Centre offers instruction in water-skiing, canoeing, paddle-boarding and much more. Low Wood Bay is in the process of upgrading and will be reopening in 3 phases, as detailed below: 1st phase: Hotel re-opens 12 April. Guests can enjoy the complete refurbishment of all the previous hotel bedrooms, ‘The Windermere’ restaurant, 'Langdale Lounge' and Health Club facilities opens in May. New improved road entrance. 2nd phase: Opens July. The Spa, a new restaurant ‘Blue Smoke,’ additional outdoor leisure facilities and a new atrium space. Final phase: Opens October. All new block of ‘Club House’ rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Superbreak UK, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Low Wood Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Low Wood Bay Hotel Windermere
- Low Wood Windermere
- Hotel Low Wood
- Low Wood Hotel Windermere
- Low Wood Bay Resort & Spa Windermere, Lake District