Stayed at The Southview at The End Of September We Arrived By Train And Station Is Only 3mins Walk So The Location Is Great also There Is a Good Bus Service From Outside The Station To Other Central Lakes Any Of The Shops / Pubs / Cafe in Windermere Town Centre Are Only 5 Mins walk To The Guest House After We Checked Inn We Were Show Round And The Staff Were Very Nice The Room Was Nice And Clean and Comfortable The Swimming Pool Was a nice Bounus Also a Nice Patio For A Drink The Breakfast Was Very Good and barry made Us Feel Very Welcome The Southview Is On Quiet Cul De Sac So We Did Not Hear Any Traffic Noise At All Bowness Is a 25-30Min Walk Down The Main Road So The Southview Is A Great Place To Stay..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Windermere, Southview offers charming 4-star guest house accommodation and a heated indoor swimming pool. The railway station is a 3-minute walk away.Each en suite room is individually decorated, featuring an LCD TV and a DVD player. Superior rooms have an en suite spa bath or a body jet shower. The Bar/ Lounge is a relaxing place to enjoy a drink. The hosts are friendly and welcoming and speak fluent Spanish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Southview Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southview Guest House Hotel Windermere
- Southview Guest House Windermere, Lake District