We have just spent 4 nights at Southview and had a wonderful time. The room was comfortable, clean and had all the amenities we needed. Barry and Kate were very accommodating, and it was no problem for us to change the days of our visit at short notice. Breakfast was delicious, varied and always very quick to be prepared. Barry advised us on some walking routes which we very much enjoyed. Whilst there are plenty of pubs and places to eat in Windermere, there is more choice in Bowness so we walked there each night for food (about 1 mile) The Village Inn is an absolute must, as is The Apple Pie in Ambleside (great cakes) and a tour of Hawkshead Brewery. A superb place to stay for a relaxing break, we will be back!! Helen and Dave, Gloucestershire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Windermere, Southview offers charming 4-star guest house accommodation and a heated indoor swimming pool. The railway station is a 3-minute walk away.Each en suite room is individually decorated, featuring an LCD TV and a DVD player. Superior rooms have an en suite spa bath or a body jet shower. The Bar/ Lounge is a relaxing place to enjoy a drink. The hosts are friendly and welcoming and speak fluent Spanish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Southview Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southview Guest House Hotel Windermere
- Southview Guest House Windermere, Lake District