Laurel Cottage is a well renovated, charming Victorian property close to the centre of Windermere. There is easy, free street parking and good wireless internet access; the room we stayed in (four poster bed) was spacious and included a couch as well as a hospitality tray with a wide range of drink choices, chocolates on the pillow the first night, and great breakfasts. The home made muesli (granola) was wonderful, there was good selection of mini-boxed cereals and fresh fruit, both as prepared dishes and as whole pieces. The cooked breakfasts were superb and the proprietors warmly professional. We would love to stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please consider contacting us direct for possible discounts. Laurel Cottage offers you a warm & friendly welcome to this beautiful Victorian guest house built in the 1890s from local stone which has been sympathetically renovated & modernised for your comfort, yet has retained all its character & original features. It is peacefully situated just three minutes' walk from Windermere village centre & all its amenities. There are 5 comfortable en-suite rooms with TV, DVD and WiFi access. There is a guest fridge on the top floor for drink and food. WE DO ACCEPT DOGS IN ROOMS 1 and 2. Please contact us re your pets before booking, thank you. CONTACT US DIRECT should you wish to book or want to know any offers or further information. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Laurel Cottage Windermere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Cottage Windermere Hotel Windermere
- Laurel Cottage Windermere Lake District