Cannot fault our stay at Laurel Cottage. Alison and Wayne were great hosts. We took our small dog and they recommended places to eat and even said we could leave her in, if we wanted to eat without her and they would dog listen, which was not necessary, but thoughful. The bedroom was spotless and the tea, coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits, also a corkskrew, were welcome, even down to the chocolate kendal mintcake on the pillow, it was 5 star! Breakfast was excellent, so many choices. We really, really enjoyed it and will definetley stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please consider contacting us direct for possible discounts. Laurel Cottage offers you a warm & friendly welcome to this beautiful Victorian guest house built in the 1890s from local stone which has been sympathetically renovated & modernised for your comfort, yet has retained all its character & original features. It is peacefully situated just three minutes' walk from Windermere village centre & all its amenities. There are 5 comfortable en-suite rooms with TV, DVD and WiFi access. There is a guest fridge on the top floor for drink and food. WE DO ACCEPT DOGS IN ROOMS 1 and 2. Please contact us re your pets before booking, thank you. CONTACT US DIRECT should you wish to book or want to know any offers or further information. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Laurel Cottage Windermere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Cottage Windermere Hotel Windermere
- Laurel Cottage Windermere Lake District