We arrived late to a very warm welcome. We had room 3 with the four poster, what a lovely comfortable and relaxing room.
Breakfast has lots of choice with fruit, gorgeous jams and cooked breakfast, there is a specials board as well. It's a very relaxed friendly environment.
The owners are lovely and helpful.
It is only a few minutes walk into Windermere and there is easy parking.
We go to the Lakes a lot and this will definitely be visited regularly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please consider contacting us direct for possible discounts. Laurel Cottage offers you a warm & friendly welcome to this beautiful Victorian guest house built in the 1890s from local stone which has been sympathetically renovated & modernised for your comfort, yet has retained all its character & original features. It is peacefully situated just three minutes' walk from Windermere village centre & all its amenities. There are 5 comfortable en-suite rooms with TV, DVD and WiFi access. There is a guest fridge on the top floor for drink and food. WE DO ACCEPT DOGS IN ROOMS 1 and 2. Please contact us re your pets before booking, thank you. CONTACT US DIRECT should you wish to book or want to know any offers or further information. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Laurel Cottage Windermere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Cottage Windermere Hotel Windermere
- Laurel Cottage Windermere Lake District