The Lingmell room is perfect, ground floor, spacious, airy, lovely decor and so clean. Excellent helpfull staff throughout our two night stay. Gorgeous food for our evening meal, so good we booked in for both nights. Breakfast equally as good. Ladies and gents that looked after us for the two days were brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble. Two minutes stroll to Windermere centre and 10 minutes walk to Bowness. Excellent central location. I would recommend this hotel to all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury AA Rated 5 star highly recommended, recently fully refurbished guest house just 2 mins walk from Windermere centre. A member of the "Best loved hotels of the world" all rooms have fantastic en-suites some with jacuzzis & massage showers. We have 1 luxury suite with private entrance and patio, double jacuzzi air bath, mood lighting, 2 tv's etc. If you are looking for somewhere special you will not find better in Windermere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Howbeck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howbeck Hotel Windermere
- The Howbeck Windermere, Lake District