My husband and I had a fantastic "mini-moon" in the Lake District after a whirlwind 7 months of wedding planning. The staff at Howbeck are wonderful and no request was too much for them.
We did think the room was pretty small when we first arrived, but soon relaxed into it and found it to be very comfortable. The jacuzzi bath was wonderful and we made good use of it :)
It was very warm while we were in the Lake District so it would've been nice to have a fan or something to cool us down at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury AA Rated 5 star highly recommended, recently fully refurbished guest house just 2 mins walk from Windermere centre. A member of the "Best loved hotels of the world" all rooms have fantastic en-suites some with jacuzzis & massage showers. We have 1 luxury suite with private entrance and patio, double jacuzzi air bath, mood lighting, 2 tv's etc. If you are looking for somewhere special you will not find better in Windermere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Howbeck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howbeck Hotel Windermere
- The Howbeck Windermere, Lake District