Was very disappointed after seeing the photos and write up was excepting a boutique type hotel. It certainly isn't 5 star and feel we paid well over the top for a b&b. yes the staff are lovely and the breakfast was great but the rooms aren't amazing and not anything like normally used to when away. The spa was nice (about 20 mins walk) and really wished we had stayed there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury AA Rated 5 star highly recommended, recently fully refurbished guest house just 2 mins walk from Windermere centre. A member of the "Best loved hotels of the world" all rooms have fantastic en-suites some with jacuzzis & massage showers. We have 1 luxury suite with private entrance and patio, double jacuzzi air bath, mood lighting, 2 tv's etc. If you are looking for somewhere special you will not find better in Windermere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your The Howbeck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howbeck Hotel Windermere
- The Howbeck Windermere, Lake District