This was our fourth visit to the Glenburn. We love the hotel, location and the food. After check in we had complimentary homemade scones and coffee in the lounge which I thought was a lovley touch. The staff and owners are friendly and very attentive. Good choice for dinner. We couldn't fault the food I had poached salmon and my partner had sirloin steak cooked to perfection. We both had homemade sticky toffee pudding for dessert. There is a comfy lounge and bar to chill out after dinner. This is a nice traditional English lakes hotel and is just a lovely place to stay. Keep up the good work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highly acclaimed non smoking hotel with free leisure facilities, just 5 minutes walk from Windermere, new deluxe rooms with jacuzzi spa baths & rain showers, four poster beds, family rooms, self catering cottages, free parking, great restaurant & bar, just totally refubished to a high standard, outstanding in every way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Glenburn Hotel And Restaurant
- Glenburn Hotel Windermere
- The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant Windermere, Lake District