We booked a Luxury room at The Glenburn in an attempt to escape the Familly over Christmas. First impressions were that the Hotel & rooms were very clean & well maintained, & despite being a little limited for space downstairs, there was enough room for all of the usual hotel facilities.
The staff were truly excellent throughout our stay, & despite a slight hiccup with trying to use the restaurant on our second night, we were accomodated without any fuss.
Special thanks to Simon the Chef, who not only prepared a superb Christmas lunch, (and other meals too) but who also supplied us with an excellent packed breakfast when we were under time pressure to leave on Boxing Day.
Well done to Colin & his team, would recommend The Glenburn very highly, & hope to return in the Summer.
Richard Brown & Carla Groves, Surrey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highly acclaimed non smoking hotel with free leisure facilities, just 5 minutes walk from Windermere, new deluxe rooms with jacuzzi spa baths & rain showers, four poster beds, family rooms, self catering cottages, free parking, great restaurant & bar, just totally refubished to a high standard, outstanding in every way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Glenburn Hotel And Restaurant
- Glenburn Hotel Windermere
- The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant Windermere, Lake District