We have just completed a stay of 11 days at the Glenburn. The hotel is ideally situated within walking distance of both the Lake and town. We had a great stay, made more enjoyable by the welcoming and friendy staff. Our room was comfortable and the food was well presented and of a high standard. We would recommend this hotel and hope to return sometime in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highly acclaimed non smoking hotel with free leisure facilities, just 5 minutes walk from Windermere, new deluxe rooms with jacuzzi spa baths & rain showers, four poster beds, family rooms, self catering cottages, free parking, great restaurant & bar, just totally refubished to a high standard, outstanding in every way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, LateRooms, Agoda, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Glenburn Hotel And Restaurant
- Glenburn Hotel Windermere
- The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant Windermere, Lake District