We have returned from our perfect romantic break away at The Glenburn Hotel. We stayed for two nights and couldn't have asked for a better welcome, the special touches I requested were of a high quality and made the surprise even more special! The room was really nice, the jacuzzi bath was amazing and the four poster bed was very comfortable. The food we had was of a high standard and was delicious, we would recommend the steak and the salmon. The location was perfect and was within walking distance of the local bars and restaurants. We WILL be recommending The Glenburn Hotel to family and friends and anyone we speak to, we hope to return in the future. We can't understand why it only has a two star rating, when we think it should be more. This is a hidden gem in the lakes. Thank you Jackie and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highly acclaimed non smoking hotel with free leisure facilities, just 5 minutes walk from Windermere, new deluxe rooms with jacuzzi spa baths & rain showers, four poster beds, family rooms, self catering cottages, free parking, great restaurant & bar, just totally refubished to a high standard, outstanding in every way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Glenburn Hotel And Restaurant
- Glenburn Hotel Windermere
- The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant Windermere, Lake District