We arrived in the Lake District and had booked a different hotel, when we got to the hotel they had no electric and running water so they couldn't let us stay. We had traveled 5 hours as we live in Norfolk, so we had to find suitable accommodation and stumbled across the Glenburn hotel.
Everything about this hotel was excellent.
My sister and her husband were celebrating their Ruby Wedding and the hotel decorated the table for us. Thank you Glenburn for decorating the dining room at such short notice.We will definitely be staying there again.
Food was delicious, rooms spotless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highly acclaimed non smoking hotel with free leisure facilities, just 5 minutes walk from Windermere, new deluxe rooms with jacuzzi spa baths & rain showers, four poster beds, family rooms, self catering cottages, free parking, great restaurant & bar, just totally refubished to a high standard, outstanding in every way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Glenburn Hotel And Restaurant
- Glenburn Hotel Windermere
- The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant Windermere, Lake District