My boyfriend and i stayed for a weekend break, to celebrate his bthirthday 25th-27th jan.I booked the fourposter room 13 which was lovley. We arrived early due to the bad snow forcast.
we have just returned from a weekend break 25th-27th jan.I booked it for a birthday treat for my boyfriend.I choose the fourposter room 13 which was lovley. We were allowed to check in early on the friday as we had set off early to miss the snow which had been forcast as severe! how glad we had.The lady on reception showed us to our room. We were not dissapointed nicespotless,there was a lovley spa bathroom and shower.Plenty of tea and coffee, bottles of water and nice clean white towels! wall mounted tv. We headed out for a 10 mins walk to the village, ideal location.plenty of coffee shops and restaurants to eat and quirky shops. And then boy did the snow arrive,it didnt spoil our weekend it mad it lovley and so picturesque. We had a great time. The owners and staff were very friendly,great breakfast and fast service.The only dissapointment was the shower not enough pressure,but we enjoyed the spa bath instead! would recommend the hotel to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highly acclaimed non smoking hotel with free leisure facilities, just 5 minutes walk from Windermere, new deluxe rooms with jacuzzi spa baths & rain showers, four poster beds, family rooms, self catering cottages, free parking, great restaurant & bar, just totally refubished to a high standard, outstanding in every way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Glenburn Hotel And Restaurant
- Glenburn Hotel Windermere
- The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant Windermere, Lake District