Myself and my partner enjoyed a 2 night stay to celebrate my Birthday booked for me by my mum! Upon arrival the hotel had left a bottle of Cava chilling in an ice bucket for us compliments of the owners which I felt was a lovely touch!
Are room was beautifully decorated and had a lovely view of the woodland. We dined in the restaurant both nice and the food was devine and brilliantly priced!
The hotel is a 15 minute walk to the lake, the walk was very enjoyable, the hotel was close enough to the lake without being on top of it as it does get busy.
We both thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this hotel to others. We would like to thank the owners and staff for making our weekend so enjoyable!
Rachel and James.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highly acclaimed non smoking hotel with free leisure facilities, just 5 minutes walk from Windermere, new deluxe rooms with jacuzzi spa baths & rain showers, four poster beds, family rooms, self catering cottages, free parking, great restaurant & bar, just totally refubished to a high standard, outstanding in every way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Glenburn Hotel And Restaurant
- Glenburn Hotel Windermere
- The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant Windermere, Lake District