We had a lovely two night break here in July. The location was super - genuinely 10 mins or so walk to either Bowness or Winderemere. There was plenty of parking-we came by motorbike but there was room for plenty of cars. It was a lovely surprise to have the option of a vegetarian full English breakfast which I really appreciated. Staff were all friendly and welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highly acclaimed non smoking hotel with free leisure facilities, just 5 minutes walk from Windermere, new deluxe rooms with jacuzzi spa baths & rain showers, four poster beds, family rooms, self catering cottages, free parking, great restaurant & bar, just totally refubished to a high standard, outstanding in every way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Glenburn Hotel And Restaurant
- Glenburn Hotel Windermere
- The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant Windermere, Lake District