The hotel is nice and oldy worldy just like you would imagine from this area of country. Lots of antiquey type things in the sitting area. Then when you get to your room they are really modern and super clean! Total contrast. We loved staying here. The front of house people were super friendly and went out of their way to show you round, give advice on where to go. The breakfast was top notch, catered to all our needs. I would highly recommend this hotel for your stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highly acclaimed non smoking hotel with free leisure facilities, just 5 minutes walk from Windermere, new deluxe rooms with jacuzzi spa baths & rain showers, four poster beds, family rooms, self catering cottages, free parking, great restaurant & bar, just totally refubished to a high standard, outstanding in every way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Glenburn Hotel And Restaurant
- Glenburn Hotel Windermere
- The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant Windermere, Lake District