Firs time in the Lake District. Upgraded to a beautifully decorated 4 poster room. Room and bathroom were clean and tidy and the room was very nicely decorated as they knew we were coming for a romantic weekend. Ideal location for walking to Windermere and Bo'ness. Breakfast was as you would expect with a options of hot and cold food/drinks including vegetarian options, the evening menu was cooked to perfection and the staff were really friendly and accommodating. Nothing was a problem including drinks to our room, personally picked music for our candlelit dinner and a later checkout on request. I wouldn't hesitate to go back. Obviously a holiday to the Lakes isn't going to be spent all day in doors so it was just the right balance of luxury and affordability and wouldn't hesitate to go back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highly acclaimed non smoking hotel with free leisure facilities, just 5 minutes walk from Windermere, new deluxe rooms with jacuzzi spa baths & rain showers, four poster beds, family rooms, self catering cottages, free parking, great restaurant & bar, just totally refubished to a high standard, outstanding in every way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Glenburn Hotel And Restaurant
- Glenburn Hotel Windermere
- The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant Windermere, Lake District