My wife, two children (8 & 7 years ) and myself booked this hotel on the back of reviews and we were not disappointed. We stayed in the River cottage and it was fantastic, the kids absolutely loved it as did my wife, I also found it relaxing as the children could play without disturbing anyone. The cottage was spacious, the kitchen was well equipped leading to a dining area/lounge, the 3 bedrooms are spacious with one en-suit with a fantastic walk in shower. The hot water went off and the hotel owner could not have been more efficient at rectifying the problem, within 20 mins the plumber had arrived and the problem was fixed (wish I could get a plumber as quick lol). Sadly it was time leave, To our surprise when we went to check out and pay the bill the owner had not charged for the evening meal (which was absolutely delicious) . We will most certainly be booking again. Thanks for a fantastic holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highly acclaimed non smoking hotel with free leisure facilities, just 5 minutes walk from Windermere, new deluxe rooms with jacuzzi spa baths & rain showers, four poster beds, family rooms, self catering cottages, free parking, great restaurant & bar, just totally refubished to a high standard, outstanding in every way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Glenburn Hotel And Restaurant
- Glenburn Hotel Windermere
- The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant Windermere, Lake District