I booked this hotel for my wife and I for 5 nights in July. Its perfectly located between Windermere and Bowness which means that evening dinners were no more than a 10-15 mins walk away. After a warm welcome we were shown to our en-suite room which was clean and and comfortable. There is a car park at the rear of the hotel and 4 or so places at the front. There was a good selection of breakfast choices and although we did not dine the evening menu looked tasty. If you're looking for a good value place to stay I'd say this is an ideal location and we would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highly acclaimed non smoking hotel with free leisure facilities, just 5 minutes walk from Windermere, new deluxe rooms with jacuzzi spa baths & rain showers, four poster beds, family rooms, self catering cottages, free parking, great restaurant & bar, just totally refubished to a high standard, outstanding in every way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Glenburn Hotel And Restaurant
- Glenburn Hotel Windermere
- The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant Windermere, Lake District