A warm welcome with mulled wine and mince pies greeted us, our hostess was very friendly and accommodating,the ambiance was lovely and the location couldn't have been better-just minutes from the lake.
The beds were very comfortable and we found the breakfasts included in the room rate fabulous.
Prices were very reasonable,especially considering it was Christmas Eve,the staff couldn't have been more helpful.
Definitely planning another stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highly acclaimed non smoking hotel with free leisure facilities, just 5 minutes walk from Windermere, new deluxe rooms with jacuzzi spa baths & rain showers, four poster beds, family rooms, self catering cottages, free parking, great restaurant & bar, just totally refubished to a high standard, outstanding in every way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Glenburn Hotel And Restaurant
- Glenburn Hotel Windermere
- The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant Windermere, Lake District