Very clever photography on the website that leads one to believe it is a stunning beautiful hotel. Having stayed in Great John St hotel and number 11 Didsbury Park before and on the eve of our wedding we wanted the same level of luxury for our honeymoon. We booked 1 Park road having searched under boutique hotels. It did not live upto the promises of the website. It is a friendly hotel but completely lacking in the high standard furnishings, bathrooms and luxurious bar and refreshment facilities of an expensive hotel. In my opinion it is a high end b&b and not a luxuriously expensive boutique hotel we thought we were getting. Overall disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1 Park Road is an award-winning luxury boutique hotel in the heart of Windermere village. A recently refurbished former gentleman's residence that has a wonderful laid-back feel. 6 Spacious ensuite rooms with comfortable beds- three with king sized beds, flat screened TV's, DVD and Ipod docking stations. All rooms have The White Company soaps and bath robes and lotions from Pure Company. There is proper fresh coffee, tea pots and fresh milk- very important. We are fully licensed with an interesting selection of wines and bottled beers from around the world. We offer freshly cooked dinners at week ends and either cold meat or cheese platters the rest of the week- subject to availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your 1 Park Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Park Road Hotel Windermere
- 1 Park Road Windermere, Lake District