Phil and Mary are lovely people and made us really welcome. They accommodated our every need, from collecting us at the station to giving us a coffee to send us on our way on the last day. It was great not having to worry about anything. The rooms were comfortable, breakfast was great and the recommendations for restaurants, pubs and even beers were all spot on. It was maybe a bit more than we would usually pay but I think that it was fair for Windermere and certainly good value for money. Thank you very much, we'll certainly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1 Park Road is an award-winning luxury boutique hotel in the heart of Windermere village. A recently refurbished former gentleman's residence that has a wonderful laid-back feel. 6 Spacious ensuite rooms with comfortable beds- three with king sized beds, flat screened TV's, DVD and Ipod docking stations. All rooms have The White Company soaps and bath robes and lotions from Pure Company. There is proper fresh coffee, tea pots and fresh milk- very important. We are fully licensed with an interesting selection of wines and bottled beers from around the world. We offer freshly cooked dinners at week ends and either cold meat or cheese platters the rest of the week- subject to availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your 1 Park Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Park Road Hotel Windermere
- 1 Park Road Windermere, Lake District