Stayed at 1 Park Road for two nights in early January, as part of an anniversary getaway and a reward after both handing in our assignments. The place was beautiful and in immaculate condition, with the room much larger than expected and a lovely, comfortable bed. Philip and Mary were perfect hosts and as we went with the Secret Escapes package, we got a bottle of wine and a cheese platter when we arrived after a long motorway journey. We expected a small plate of stuff but got an entire tray of delights - a real treat! Breakfast on both mornings was wonderful with some of the nicest scrambled eggs and bacon I've ever had. Would thoroughly recommend and will definitely come back if we're around the area again. Thank you for a wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1 Park Road is an award-winning luxury boutique hotel in the heart of Windermere village. A recently refurbished former gentleman's residence that has a wonderful laid-back feel. 6 Spacious ensuite rooms with comfortable beds- three with king sized beds, flat screened TV's, DVD and Ipod docking stations. All rooms have The White Company soaps and bath robes and lotions from Pure Company. There is proper fresh coffee, tea pots and fresh milk- very important. We are fully licensed with an interesting selection of wines and bottled beers from around the world. We offer freshly cooked dinners at week ends and either cold meat or cheese platters the rest of the week- subject to availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your 1 Park Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Park Road Hotel Windermere
- 1 Park Road Windermere, Lake District