Me and my partner stayed here for our anniversary in March we had the Tudor Room which was fab! Shirley and Vince are excellent hosts, super friendly and as a couple makes yummy breakfast. It's a little bit outside the main part of the town which we didn't mind as we got to explore and leave the car behind. Friendly owners and a nice warm stay. Thanks Vince and Shirley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and Breakfast of the Year - Cumbria Tourism Awards 2009.Five Stars with Silver Award - luxury accommodation opposite Lake Windermere. 15 minutes walk from Bowness-on-Windermere, our family run guest house offers personal service by friendly owners. Breakfasts feature local and home-made produce. Four poster and king-size rooms, power showers, White Company toiletries. We aim to ensure you will want to return! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Storrs Gate House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Storrs Gate House Hotel Windermere
- Storrs Gate House Windermere, Lake District