Took my wife up to the lakes for a little weekend break and stayed at this lovely place. Vince and Shirley were lovelhy and very accomodating (nothing was too much trouble) we stayed in a 4 poster jacobean suite style room, the room was beautiful the breakfasts were top notch and the bed was comfy.... there's simply nothing to criticise here. Highly recommended and felt like we were completely at home. Thanks Vince and Shirley, keep up the good work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and Breakfast of the Year - Cumbria Tourism Awards 2009.Five Stars with Silver Award - luxury accommodation opposite Lake Windermere. 15 minutes walk from Bowness-on-Windermere, our family run guest house offers personal service by friendly owners. Breakfasts feature local and home-made produce. Four poster and king-size rooms, power showers, White Company toiletries. We aim to ensure you will want to return! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Storrs Gate House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Storrs Gate House Hotel Windermere
- Storrs Gate House Windermere, Lake District