We had a girls' weekend away in the Lakes and decided to stay in an apartment rather than a B&B. We had two bedrooms for the three of us so another person could have stayed and the apartment was fantastic - nice living room, kitchen, bathroom and very friendly owner who showed us around when we arrived early. As others have said, location is great, right in Windermere and close to Boness. Really couldn't fault a single thing. Would definitely go back if visiting the Lakes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three modern apartment suites within 200 yards of Windermere village in a quiet side street,each has its own lounge and kitchen,Sky free-view channels,DVD etc,two have two bathrooms,all have a full size bath,this is let on a self catering basis daily or weekly.We offer Free off street parking for one car per apartment,Free Wi-Fi,Free use of Parklands Leisure Club and Swimming Pool at the Burnside Hotel Bowness.Each apartment has one double and one twin bedroom and sleeps (4)four.On request,we can accommodate five (5)persons in apartment No1 in one double bedroom and one triple bedroom(see photos),please advise if more than four persons will be coming at the time of booking as a small additional charge is payable and only this apartment,No1,will sleep five.If you don't all want to be squashed into a "family" room in a B&B this is ideal and if you need plenty of space this is for you.Ladies and Wedding parties please note; we have our own on-site Hair Salon,"Salon TK". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Oakdene Apartment Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oakdene Apart Hotel Windermere
- Oakdene Apartment Suites Windermere, Lake District