We have just got back from a lovely anniversary weekend at Glenville House. It was our first time staying in a B&B and was surprised that it was nicer than most hotels I've stayed in! The room was very quiet, clean, beautifully furnished and the bed was huge and so comfy! It was all the personal touches that made the trip so special too. Homemade cakes and biscuits in the foyer and biscuits in the room were lovely, and Pete was such a welcoming, friendly host, and recommended some lovely pubs in the area. We would both love to come back (maybe when the weather is a bit nicer?!) and will also recommend Glenville House to all our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- (Adults Only).Traditional Lakeland Stone Guest House backed by Mill Beck & Sheriffs Wood ideally located for Windermere & Bowness. Excellent, well appointed rooms all with King sized beds & ensuite facilities,then enjoy your freshly cooked breakfast made from local produce which will set you up for the days activities. A warm & friendly welcome from Peter and Jayne awaits all our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Glenville House (Adults Only) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenville House Hotel Windermere
- Glenville House (Adults Only) Windermere, Lake District