My wife and I have just got back from spending three fabulous nights at Glenville House. From the first moment to the last I cannot fault Pete and Jayne or their fabulous B&B.
Firstly, the rooms were spotlessly clean, well decorated and with lovely soft beds and thick duvets. The breakfasts were fantastic and the attitide of Pete and Jayne was a joy.
However,the difference between this stay and so many others was the small details. Complimentary home made cakes in the room every day, free use of fridge in the room, free cakes at reception, the use of a hotel umbrella in-case you forgot your own (we had!)
Wonderful stuff. If you are going to the Lake District stay here.....it'll be a lot better than most hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- (Adults Only).Traditional Lakeland Stone Guest House backed by Mill Beck & Sheriffs Wood ideally located for Windermere & Bowness. Excellent, well appointed rooms all with King sized beds & ensuite facilities,then enjoy your freshly cooked breakfast made from local produce which will set you up for the days activities. A warm & friendly welcome from Peter and Jayne awaits all our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Glenville House (Adults Only) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenville House Hotel Windermere
- Glenville House (Adults Only) Windermere, Lake District