Glenville House (Adults Only)
Craig Manor Hotel(Windermere)
US$128
  • Breakfast included
US$255
US$248
The Windermere Hotel(Windermere)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$255
US$221
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewslemon waterhomemade biscuitslittle touchesmini fridgefridge with fresh milkcake leftattention to detaildecanter of sherrylake roadguest househome made cakeshost and hostessbox of chocolatesdressing gownsbreakfast was excellentextra touchesparking on site
Reviewed 6 April 2014

My GF and I recently stayed at this guest house whilst in the Lakes. Echoing all the previous posts we had a great stay here and would recommend to anyone looking for a weekend away. The host and hostess are really welcoming and on arrival we were given the choice of what rooms were available, we picked the top floor at the back. The room was great, clean, tidy and comfortable. We'd certainly stay again and thanks to the owners for their hospitality.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
GADGET66, Owner at Glenville House (Adults Only), responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Thank you for your lovely review. Its great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope you'll visit us again soon :))
Pete & Jayne

Reviewed 26 March 2014

My husband and I have recently returned from a 2 night stay at Glenville House. We enjoyed a lovely stay and the hosts were extremely professional, friendly and welcoming and created a homely environment.
Our room was spotlessly clean and beautifully presented including fresh flowers and welcoming treats. Breakfast was excellent and provided a wide choice.
We will certainly be returning.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
GADGET66, Owner at Glenville House (Adults Only), responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Hi thank you for your lovely review. Pete and I were delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon. :))

Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend & I stayed in Glenville House last month & it was perfect. The owners were very friendly and the rooms (we saw a few different ones) were lovely & spotlessly clean. Breakfast was also very good with an excellent choice. I cannot fault anything at all & I am very fussy!

We are regular visitors to the Lakes & have stayed in many good 4* B&Bs, but this was definitely the best & very reasonably priced. We particularly enjoyed the homemade cakes & biscuits in the reception which were a lovely touch & very difficult to walk past without helping ourselves! The chocolate orange cake in particular was amazing. It's just as well we did plenty of walking to burn the calories off!

Our trip included valentines day & when we returned to our room in the evening we were pleasantly surprised to find a complimentary bottle of wine & chocolates!

Thank you for a lovely stay & I'm sure we will be returning in the near future :)

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
GADGET66, Owner at Glenville House (Adults Only), responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Pete and I just loved your review, thank you. It is our pleasure to pamper our guests on special occasions, valintines day included. Its also great to hear you enjoyed my chocolate cake, it is pretty yummy!!
We look forward to welcoming you back soon
Regards
Jayne :))

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Ditto to all previous reviews, the room was absolutely perfect, spotlessly clean and full of lovely welcoming ideas, including Barbara!! Breakfasts were fantastic and certainly set us up for our days just wandering round the Lakes!! Thankyou so much to you both and we'll be back!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
GADGET66, Owner at Glenville House (Adults Only), responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the fab review!
Pete and I look forward to welcoming you back soon :))

Reviewed 26 February 2014

This is a lovely B and B! Room was just what we wanted. Clean tidy and cosy. The room was modern with a lovely Ensuite. On arrival cakes and biscuits are available which is a brilliant touch!
Tea coffee water and hot chocolate were available in the room!

Breakfast was very good! Lots of options available! Full English, fruits, yoghurts, porridge, cereals! Perfect breakfast options.

My boyfriend had also forgot his phone charger and the owner kindly borrowed him one for the evening!

Free wifi is also available which is brill.

Shops and restaurants just down the road which were easy to get to.

Overall a wonderful stay. I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to stay in the Windermere area.

I would deffinatly stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014
GADGET66, Owner at Glenville House (Adults Only), responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

Hi and thank you for your lovely review. Pete and I are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you both back soon. :))
Regards