We got the last room for night and it was a beauty! Room 1 on the ground floor with a beautiful big bay window. The room was of a generous size and it was nice and clean. The little "extras" at the front door are a nice touch. Breakfast was lovely.
The location is fine with a nice downhill walk to the lake. (About 10/15 minutes) When we return again we will book early and stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- (Adults Only).Traditional Lakeland Stone Guest House backed by Mill Beck & Sheriffs Wood ideally located for Windermere & Bowness. Excellent, well appointed rooms all with King sized beds & ensuite facilities,then enjoy your freshly cooked breakfast made from local produce which will set you up for the days activities. A warm & friendly welcome from Peter and Jayne awaits all our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your Glenville House (Adults Only) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenville House Hotel Windermere
- Glenville House (Adults Only) Windermere, Lake District