My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights and had a lovely time. The Ravensworth is lovely, spotless, room was great. Breakfasts were amazing and the staff were lovely and cheerful. We arrived slightly earlier than planned but were told our room was ready and we could get in no problem - fantastic. The owners were so nice, we had a slight problem one night (NOT the fault of the hotel I must stress) but Cheryl did everything she could for us and we ended up having a laugh about it with her. It is in a great location for Windermere and we enjoyed the walk into Bowness each day too, apart from getting completely soaked one day - didnt find a pub to jump into quick enough! If we were going back to Windermere we would def stay here again. Thanks for a lovely hol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ravensworth is a traditional Lakeland guest house with plenty of character offering a warm welcome and relaxed atmosphere. Only a few minutes walk from the centre of Windermere village and railway station, very close to shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Ravensworth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ravensworth Hotel Windermere
- The Ravensworth Windermere, Lake District