Having just got back from another trip to Windemere we thought it only fitting that we extol the virtues of The Ravensworth once again. The welcome, the breakfasts, the rooms and the staff were all of the same high standard we have come to expect. Nick and Cheryl are not resting on their laurels though as they are constantly trying to improve upon an already first class guest-house and are proud to tell you about how they are going about doing this. In this age of fawning and posturing to please customers it is refreshing to find a sincerity from everybody who works there. If you ever want to relax and get away, choose Windemere and The Ravensworth. It truly is a world away from stress and I guarantee you'll want to return. Once again, thank you Nick, Cheryl and the staff of The Ravensworth. See you later in the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ravensworth is a traditional Lakeland guest house with plenty of character offering a warm welcome and relaxed atmosphere. Only a few minutes walk from the centre of Windermere village and railway station, very close to shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Ravensworth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ravensworth Hotel Windermere
- The Ravensworth Windermere, Lake District