We have had four nights at this great hotel where Nick and Cheryl did everything to make our stay absolutely delightful. We were greeted by Cheryl who told us all what we needed to know about the hotel and the area when we arrived and made us a cup of tea. There are lots of little extra touches, ie a dvd library as well as books. The breakfasts are pretty good too and the staff are so friendly and helpful. I would have no qualms about recommending this delightful establishment and If returning to the Lake District for another break, I wouldn't stay anywhere else
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ravensworth is a traditional Lakeland guest house with plenty of character offering a warm welcome and relaxed atmosphere. Only a few minutes walk from the centre of Windermere village and railway station, very close to shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Ravensworth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ravensworth Hotel Windermere
- The Ravensworth Windermere, Lake District