I've stayed in this hotel with couple of friends for 2 nights and was accomodated in very cosy, private and clean room. Very pleased with WiFi and selections of movies. My biggest highlight of first breakfast was that I found choice of a gluten free cereals!!! Wow!!! Very thoughtful for people like me- I did not put a special request beforehand. Well done to Cheryl and Nick for that personal touch!!! Already recommended this place to stay to couple of friends who plan to visit Cumbria soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ravensworth is a traditional Lakeland guest house with plenty of character offering a warm welcome and relaxed atmosphere. Only a few minutes walk from the centre of Windermere village and railway station, very close to shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Ravensworth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ravensworth Hotel Windermere
- The Ravensworth Windermere, Lake District