My wife Denise and I have stayed in the Ravensworth four times now and would not go anywhere else. Nick and Cheryl make us feel so welcome and we can't believe the change in young Thomas. We stay a couple of weeks in July and August and just love it so much we look forward to coming back soon. A short stroll to the bus station and we can go anywhere in the Lakes District. Miss you all so much. Bob and Denise Scott Gold Coast Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ravensworth is a traditional Lakeland guest house with plenty of character offering a warm welcome and relaxed atmosphere. Only a few minutes walk from the centre of Windermere village and railway station, very close to shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Ravensworth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ravensworth Hotel Windermere
- The Ravensworth Windermere, Lake District