I stayed in the single room at the top of the house. It is on the third floor which for me was no problem and gave me some much needed exercise! The check-in process was very simple and Cheryl was really enthusiastic showing me around the guest areas. The room was compact but had everything you would need. Small TV, dressing table, mirror, modern and clean shower room en-suite. There was even a safe in the wardrobe free for guests use.for me. The bed was very comfy and it was lovely being able to stand up and open the velux window and sgaze at the view. I had pre-advised that I have a dairy free and wheat free diet and Nick and Cheryl were fabulous and provided different milk alternatives and bread too. The breakfast choices were plentiful and varied and definitely fill you up for the day ahead. They are taken in the large conservatory which is lovely. I was thoroughly pleased with my stay at The Ravensworth and the added bonus of a pass for the Olde England Spa in Bowness was the piece de resistance. I will most definitely be back. Thank you x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ravensworth is a traditional Lakeland guest house with plenty of character offering a warm welcome and relaxed atmosphere. Only a few minutes walk from the centre of Windermere village and railway station, very close to shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Ravensworth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ravensworth Hotel Windermere
- The Ravensworth Windermere, Lake District