stayed for two nights.last week had a single room ensuite,, room was a bit on the small side, but well equipped clean and comfortable very adequate for 1 person .it had tea making facilities draws wardrobe, ironing board,and tv, shower was excellent plenty hot water and powerful, breakfast was very very good ,juices ,cerials,fruit,full,breakfast.light ,breakfast.toast,and the friendly staff,willing to do things not on the menu,a very good clean welcoming establishment, and to finish it has a big marked car park,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk from Lake Windermere, this charming 19th-century Lake District town house provides 15 relaxing, comfortably furnished en-suite rooms for you to enjoy bed and breakfast accommodation in Windermere. Our rooms have been dressed with bespoke soft furnishings, excelsior deluxe mattresses, 20” flat screen Samsung TVs with 10 channels and in the lounge area you can relax on leather chesterfields and take in the far reaching views. Parking is also not a problem as we have private car park with ample space for all. You are only 2 minutes walk from Windermere town centre with its variety of shops and selection of good quality restaurants which is why we have chosen to only cater for bed and breakfast. Ellerthwaite Lodge is ideally situated and provides a great place to stay to enjoy the Lake District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ellerthwaite Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ellerthwaite Hotel Windermere
- Ellerthwaite Lodge Windermere, Lake District