My daughter and I would like to thank Bea for a great service she and her husband provided for us while we stayed there. It is a very pleasant and quiet place where we easily could walk to the lakeside. The room was great, no problems at all and the breakfast was really scrummy. We had an amazing time in Windermere and hope to be back again. Fir Tree has a very good location just in the middle between the train station to lakeside. And also about 10 minutes walk to Portter's Attactions. All in all the guest house was perfect. I would recommend staying at this guest house. Thank you again for making our trip so enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Nine bedroom Guest House with all rooms En-Suite. Centrally located mid way between Windermere and Bowness. Each room has a small fridge containing mineral water and fresh milk for your tea and coffee, feel free to bring a bottle or two to put in the fridge. Also you will find robes in the wardrobe to help you relax in your room. We serve a leisurely breakfast between 8.30 and 9.30 which is freshly cooked to order and for the sleepyheads amongst us check out is no later than 11am ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fir Trees Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fir Trees Guest House Hotel Windermere
- Fir Trees Guest House Windermere, Lake District