We managed to stay only one night out of a four night break because of n emergency back at home. The owners could not have been more understanding about this. The room(14) was fantastic as was the breakfast. We have re booked for the remaining 3 nights and hope we have no more emergencies!! I am determined to enjoy the bath with a glass of wine and the tv!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in its own grounds the Hawksmoor Lakeland Guesthouse is a large, spacious Guest House offering 12 comfortable en-suite bedrooms, excellent off-road private parking for all guests including a disabled bay, lawned gardens to the front and patio area to the rear where you can sit and watch the world go by or maybe even spot a roving Roe deer in the woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hawksmoor Lakeland Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawksmoor Lakeland Guesthouse Hotel Windermere
- Hawksmoor Lakeland Guesthouse Windermere, Lake District