The Hawksmoor is an excellent guest house. It thoroughly deserves it's English Breakfast award with a different special every day. There is plenty of parking. It is mid-way between Windermere and Bowness. An easy 10 minute walk to either.
On arrival we were given a charming and warm welcome with a cup of tea and shortbread. The wifi worked well and the room, which although rather small, looked recently refurbished with a good shower. The bed was very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in its own grounds the Hawksmoor Lakeland Guesthouse is a large, spacious Guest House offering 12 comfortable en-suite bedrooms, excellent off-road private parking for all guests including a disabled bay, lawned gardens to the front and patio area to the rear where you can sit and watch the world go by or maybe even spot a roving Roe deer in the woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hawksmoor Lakeland Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawksmoor Lakeland Guesthouse Hotel Windermere
- Hawksmoor Lakeland Guesthouse Windermere, Lake District