Such a lovely Bed and Breakfast. Pam and Colin couldn't be more helpful. The place is completely spotless. Pam's local knowledge and helpfulness couldn't be bettered and Colin's breakfast is beautifully cooked.
I must also mention that Colin's stick lengthening skills are second to none!!
Thanks Pam and Colin for a really lovely stay.
Kay and Sylv x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Firgarth Guest House is conveniently situated just 12 minutes' walk from the centre of Windermere, with a range of shops, pubs and restaurants. The Firgarth offers relaxed comfortable accommodation. The traditional cooked breakfast is prepared using locally sourced produce; there is also a selection of juices, grapefruit, fresh fruit salad, cereals and yoghurts. Exclusively Non smoking. All our rooms are on the first and second floors. All rooms have remote control TV/DVD and tea and coffee making facilities. Unfortunately we have no family rooms so are unable to accommodate children under the age of 16. Our last check in time is 20:00hrs and check out time is 10:00hrs. We have one car parking space for each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Firgarth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Firgarth Hotel Windermere
- The Firgarth Windermere, Lake District