“DOESNT DO ANY FOOD ANYMORE, RESTAURANT CLOSED”
Review of Jerichos Restaurant - CLOSED

Jerichos Restaurant
Price range: US$19 - US$23
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We previouly had eaten here & the food was excellent but they dont now do any food as the restaurant has closed & its just a B&B.

8  Thank James B

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We came here for a special occasion and both had a delicious steak and chips! Would definitely recommend although it was slightly on the pricey side and could have had a little bit more choice in the menu :)

1  Thank raddlebarn
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

Only ate here - we were staying elsewhere. We were welcomed by a beautiful lady (Spanish perhaps?) and shown into the lounge for a drink and to look at the menu. It was relaxing to sit on the sofa and read the menu and have some wine. The dining room is intimate and lovely and the staff are very friendly and do their best. We really enjoyed the food and couldn't fault it. The choice / menu is small so it's not for everyone here as there really isn't much choice but what we had we really enjoyed. The choice of wine is good too. I think if you're a foody and you like a civilised meal you'll like it here but I can somewhat empathise with some of the less enthusiastic reviews but I myself will go back. The Chef is good here - I have no doubt - but whether he is staying too much in his comfort zone and serving dishes up that have been done over and over and dishes that are not challenging is open for debate. I am not sure what demographic he is trying to reach. We did discuss this the next day but we both said we'd go back so there you have it !! What I will say that I am now sure this isn't haute cuisine or fine dining but it's a super little place to eat and I like it. It's pricey though...but on balance worth it.

2  Thank gastronaut2010
Reviewed 17 December 2013

This was our first visit to Jerichos (definately won't be the last) The dining area is very comfortable with a good atmoshere. The staff are professional and attentive without being overbearing, great service and very efficient.
The food is to die for, my fillet steak was amazing, even the fries (homemade) were delicious.
Menu is small but enough choices for everyone. We actually prefer a smaller menu as it makes it easier to choose !
We will definately be recommending Jerichos to friends and guests.

2  Thank Vicki and Tim B
Reviewed 30 October 2013

This was by far the best meal out we have had in a very long time. I would not hesitate to go again. Yes it was pricey but worth every penny. It was for a special occasion, my partner's birthday, and I am so pleased that it lived up to my expectations. I could not fault anything about the evening at all. The food was superbly cooked and presented well. A very relaxed atmosphere. Well done to everyone involved.

1  Thank Kazza232013