“Superb is all I can say”

and 1 more site!
Autumn Leaves Guest House
Ranked #19 of 107 Windermere B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Have had a fab stay at Autumn Leaves . From the moment I arrived after a long drive through the night from Berkshire I was welcomed like it was my second home Rob and Sarah. I was offered a bacon roll basically before I went to my room which was a fab touch straight away . The room was very comfortable and the bedding was nice too . Great wifi signal with nice flat screen tv aswell. The brekky was great as with all the other posts . I was leaving early in the morning at 3am for my long treck home and was offered a food bundle to take with me . How nice is that ! All I can say is if there is a better run guest house in Windermere I would be amazed . A big thanks to Rob and Sarah and if I am visiting again there would be only one place I will be calling .

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Thanks Rob & Sarah for making our stay in the Lakes the perfect weekend. You made us feel like it was our second home and your breakfasts were second to none. The on suite room was lovely & warm, the bed extremely comfy and the shower nice and hot. You even left us two choccy bars to munch on, a really nice touch. You made us laugh with your stories and always cheerful and informative. All in all yours is the best Bed & Breakfast not just in the Lakes but surely in the country. Hope to be back someday soon, thanks you were wonderful......

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Starters .... No negatives ... There simply isn't enough space to write all the positives about rob and Sarah's wonderful guest house ... You will not find 2 more welcoming people who go the extra mile to make your stay fantastic ,rooms impeccable ,food second to none ideally located for getting out and about around the lakes . Very knowledgeable and helpful hosts , highly recommend anyone stay here we will definately be back . 5 stars all around in fact we'd give 50 stars if we could .. Please stay and try for yourselves ,

• Stayed: January 2014
ALGH, Owner at Autumn Leaves Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

You are more than welcome. Thank you for your comments and for the lovely thank you card and bottle of wine. If you wish to come again, please give us a call direct and we will make sure you and anyone else get our best price.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Rob & Sara are both both very welcoming and provide an excellent service, the rooms are spotless, breakfast is spot on and nothings too much trouble for them.

When up in the Lakes next it gets my vote.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Stayed here over Christmas/New Year. Situated in a really good location and excellent value for money.The owners Rob and Sara made me feel really welcome and the breakfast they serve up is amazing!! The rooms are really clean and well maintain. I have stayed in th Lakes several times and this is by far the best b&b I have stayed at!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for four days this summer - really enjoyed here. I had no second thought when looking for accommodation in the lakes this winter. The location is perfect and the rooms are very clean. The owners are lovely people who are happy to provide any information you need. Highly recommended!

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 9 December 2013

My boyfriend and I had a fantastic stay at Autumn Leaves Guest House, a short three-night break in December. Free parking right outside the Guest house was great and the welcome was very friendly. The rooms were lovely warm and perfectly clean, with all the extras, everything you need (including tea….. very important!). A hearty and tasty breakfast set us up for full days out. Rob gave us lots of great local knowledge and made lots of very helpful suggestions about where to go and what to see which was priceless to our stay. Windermere was a sweet place with great places to eat, and Bowness just a wader down the road for somewhere busier. It was our first time to the area and it was beautiful, a great short break for winter. We will defiantly be coming back to the Lake District and will defiantly come back to Autumn Leaves when we do.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple