“Wow ... so Surprised”
Review of Hauze Restaurant

Hauze Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 780 Restaurants in Blackpool
Price range: US$8 - US$40
Description: HAUZE is cosy and friendly family owned restaurant - place to come for the European cuisine in a contemporary and relaxing atmosphere - décor, prices and service are all great examples of eastern ambiance and hospitality. HAUZE MENU offers European fare with a strong undertone of fusion - most dishes are composed with a touch of various cuisines and a great deal of sophistication.
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Being totally honest I walked in and nearly walked straight out. Not much atmosphere at the front of the restaurant and a handful of people at the back dining. Greeting on arrival was very unenthusiastic and we sat down to order.

The food is amazing, so tasty and huge portions. Will definitely come back and recommend to all.

House red excellent too.

1  Thank DrFoxy1978

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Searched TripAdvisor for a decent restaurant in Blackpool and found this gem.

All four of us thoroughly enjoyed our starters and mains (we didn't have room for desserts).

Lovely tasty starters we had mushroom julienne, fish soup and potato something with caviar. For the mains everyone but me had the stroganoff which was amazing and I had the fillet steak which was fantastic and cooked to perfection.

We had a few beers, cocktails and a bottle of wine. Total bill for the 4 of us was about £120 amazing value

Brilliant friendly service too

We will be back soon

1  Thank AuntietoGabbyandAlex
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

After reading all the reviews I had to try this place and boy I was not disappointed. All the reviews were spot on.
I enjoyed a superb 3 course meal with 2 glasses of wine and a baileys coffee to end the evening, costing £33.20. Which I thought was really good value. I was greeted with a lovely welcome and left with a hug. All the staff were attentive informative and seemed really happy to help. This will not be my last visit. A massive from me.

2  Thank Juleann79
Reviewed 21 September 2017

We came across this restaurant as a result of Trip Advisor reviews and were not disappointed. In fact it was so good we dined there two nights in a row.
Great food, good service, highly recommended.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We've been to ths restaurant twice recently and both times the food has been fabulous & the service excellent. The menu has a wide choice and the food is cooked to perfection. The staff are friendly and efficient & there is a lovely relaxed atmosphere in the restaurant. The prices are very reasonable for the food and drinks. Will definately be back!!