“Restaurant food was disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Tudor Rose Hotel

Tudor Rose Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Tudor Rose Hotel
Ranked #826 of 864 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 October 2011

I went to the restaurant owned by this hotel. I wish i didnt bother now!!!! It was the most disgusting food I have ever tasted!!! Th restaurant smelt of marijuana and the service was so poor I have never experienced anything like it!!! After I had tasted my food and refused to eat it we called over the waiter to ask why it tasted so bad, who rolled his eyes and WALKED OF!!!!!!!! needless to say I will never ever go to this restaurant or stay in there hotel i was totally disgusted!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Gemma O

Reviewed 21 September 2011

Let me just begin by saying my job involves travel and staying at hotels however in 25 years this must be the worst place I have ever stayed.
The bed had urine stains in it, there was a used condoms on the bathroom floor.
Bed Stunk!
Owners were no way helpful at all, didn't even get a refund or room change.
Please dont make the worst mistake ever as I could not sleep all night.
Even speaking to health and Safety dept!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Shaq P
Reviewed 14 September 2011

this hotel is disgusting my friend and i went got a room there september 2011 the curtains was wet the bed damp mattress soiled landing smell of smoke toilet and shower was disgusting when you opened toilet door there was a banging noise carpets were wet the only gd thing was the view from balcony dont book into this hotel there was only myself and friend and two boys in room through the wall from us .walk by this hotel it not fit to even put a rat in
front door wasnt locked and there was no one about that you could complain to anyone can walk in and out dont go there for your own safety my review for this hotel is zero.

3  Thank maggie h
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I am writing this for my mother and her friend who just returned from Blackpool, they got a room last minute and found their rooms to smell badly, the curtains were wet, as were the carpets, a gap in the door and the bed was damp through to the matress!! Some men were hovering about which frightened the ladies and so they left, there was no manager speak to , the front door was left open all night. This hotel is disgusting and my mum had to trapse the streets at midnight to look for alternative accommodation. Even if you want basic, do not stay here!

3  Thank Claricepip
Reviewed 6 September 2011

after reading the reviews expected it to be terrible,it was adecute and bedding etc was all clean, dont no wot people expect as it does take hen and stag partys so u have to expect sum things all as i can say is if u have a problem they will help u if u tell them straight away .

1  Thank bobmarley222
Reviewed 29 August 2011

Dont Eat here, Dont drink here, Dont stay here .. if your passing, dont look in. Food is less than grade F and the service is grade D for Diabolical .. seriosuly, goto McDonalds and sleep in your car

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank dave_fluffy
Reviewed 8 August 2011

Came up with 10 guys for my stag weekend and after reading the reviews before we came expected alot worse than we actually found. All we planned to use the hotel for was to change and sleep and it was more than adequate for this purpose. The tv did not work but we didnt go to watch telly!
The breakfast consisted of really bad coffee and toast but with Macdonalds 2 doors away brekky was easily sorted each morning.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends