“Cheap can be great!”

The Beechfield Hotel
Ranked #12 of 73 Hotels in Blackpool
Reviewed 27 March 2011

What a fab stay, been to Blackpool loads over the years and have to say "what a scream" staff were friendly and go out of their way to make sure everybody staying is ok. I stayed in one of the room that's not yet been refurbished (so I'm told?) but it was great - flat screen tv great size and lovely and clean. Car parking at the hotel, so no having to pay silly prices for your car to sit in a car park. Close to everywhere you would want to go and see in Blackpool. Bar was pretty much open all hours. My only complaint is I could only stay one night!! Will defo come back see you all soon Julie Tom and Pete!!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (1,328)

Reviewed 20 March 2011

I have just come back from Blackpool after being there for the weekend for my friends Hen Weekend. The hotel was a great, it was in a very good location, had really good service and a friendly staff... the breakfast in the morning(s) were great hangover cures and they didn't mind that myself and my friends went down in our pj's!!
The rooms were clean, tidy, basic but good value for money, would of course stay there again!! Thank you!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2011

beautiful,homely atmosphere,very helpful staff on hand 24hrs a day,cleanliness was second to none and a fantastic breakfast,the Beechfield is were i will always stay when i visit Blackpool and would recommend you try it too,you wont be dissapointed.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2011

Used this hotel for a fundraiser on 21st Nov 2010
Everything was superb and Julie and staff very helpful
And friendly.
Would highly recomend this hotel for any function
Massive thanks to Julie and staff

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed 1 March 2011

Stayed for a short weekend in February, We were blessed with two quite sunny days, cold but dry.
The hotel staff were very attentive, polite, helpful and more the merrier they ran a happy ship and captained by Julie with that big smile.
Great stay, would go again,
Big problem in Blackpool is parking and the ever preying brainless traffic warden. It spoils things for me and many other travelers to the Town of Blackpool.
No problem with the beech field there is parking available.
The Promenade is a total mess, and will continue to be so, taking even longer and with increasing costs to finish, not a pretty site, and very off putting, not a top tourist attraction.
Reason :- Bad bad council management,combined with poor Tory government with their bad politics.

Fortunately for us at the Beechfield the Management were tip top, full marks. Shame the Beechfield Hotel cannot organise the sea front development and beat the politicians in to shape.
England and Blackpool would be a better place for it.

Witnessed a rally with the majestic UNITE union on the Saturday. It seems as tho this present micky mouse government want to hamper everything that was glorious and great about Britain. and one thing as a kid was always Blackpool
I am 50 now and Blackpool seems to struggle with an inept council, hell bent on terrorising the tourist not a welcome any more.

Our stay over the weekend was enlightened by the warmth and friendship we got from all the staff at the fabulous Beechfield Hotel.

Come on Blackpool council we are in the 21st century now.

foxy

Tips for the Blackpool Borough council.

1) Educate as best you can the Traffic Wardens, please don't just give them a machine, a camera and a pen. It wont work with brainless, wardens with no charisma or common sense. That struggle writing their name. An 'X' is insufficient.

2) Lazy Council management, get a move on with the sea front, before more businesses close in the town of Blackpool. Can the Council managers practice new techniques and try and run a bath.

3) Biggest asset is the Beechfield Hotel, the Football club, and lets not forget the Donkeys, where have the donkeys gone. (don't tell me .............. on the Blackpool Council Management )

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank foxyfluter
Reviewed 27 February 2011

Was over there for my Bro's stags had an amazing weekend!!! The hotel is close to everything bars, clubs and food... The Hotel was a lovely place for the price couldnt ask for more!!! The staff were brilliant had all the time in the world for there guest and also up for the laugh...

So a BIG thanks to Julie (the mother) Pete, Tommy and Adam (newbie)

We'll defo be seen ya's again hopefully soon!!!

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank EamonnMeenan
Reviewed 23 February 2011

I was down in Blackpool for the magic convention weekend and I have stayed in a lot of hotels and I have never been greeted with such a warm welcome by so many friendly staff it was amazing. I was impressed by how clean and tidy the hotel was and I loved the English breakfast. I was amazed by how the receptionist Julie helped cater for any requests that I needed I.e. checking in early etc... Over all I had one of the best weekend I have ever had Thanks !

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business