“not much fun”

Ranked #24 of 769 Restaurants in Blackpool
Price range: US$14 - US$42
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Felt decidedly uncomfortable when waitress made a big deal over my choice of tortellino with the salmon sauce then, who I assume was the proprietor loaded it with parmesan so it ended up beingcheesy anyway. he became very arrogant towards end of mmeal and when I said I couldn't taste even a hint of chilli, he went right in to one! Won't be going again! EVER!

2  Thank matt H

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

There was a group of friends went to NUnzio's for meal for our friends 50th and thay overcharged us by £16 so if anybody going check your bill

3  Thank Hugh C
Reviewed 20 May 2014

From the moment we walked through the door, to the moment we left we were treated not as customers but as long lost friends. The food was excellent and the atmosphere the best I have experienced outside of italy. Nunzio greats every customer with a smile. Simone was so attentive. we enjoyed our visit and food so much we returned the following night. despite being extreamly busy the guys went above and beyond to find space for us. I will definatley visit again next time I am in Blackpool.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Visited here for an early dinner on saturday and was very impresseed by the pizzas. deliciously flavoured, with plenty of toppings. I also enjoyed my starter. We had to wait to be seated as it was so busy, not a bad thing for a restaurant. but we didn't have to wait long and the staff were attentive.

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

It was so hard to pick somewhere for a nice meal due to all the options in Blackpool but I am so happy we came here!! After having a few drinks we were seated by the owner himself who was very charming and friendly, outside the restaurant was very lively but inside was so calm and lovely! My fiancé got the steak which was the best I have ever seen! I had tagliatelle carbonara and was fantastic and a mozzarella dish as my starter which was lovely! Meal was very reasonably priced aswell as were the drinks. The lovely staff even phoned us a taxi which was there within minutes, a young man also served us and his customer service skills were fantastic, the owner even told us some stories of his visits to Scotland! Very pleased and would love to visit again, thanks for a great meal!